A British comedy adventure
in a unique magical world
The coligny calendar told us KICKSTARTER was summoned upon our game!
** Get notification **
Play the demo on Steam!
Turn night into day.
Transform into a small furry creature.
No one can party like a druid!
Plot of the Druid is a fantasy point-and-click adventure game that uses high-definition hand-painted drawings to capture the feel of old-school pixel art. The script uses dry, sarcastic British wit that’s reminiscent of Simon the Sorcerer, Discworld, and Harry Potter.
• The player can decide whether to deal with a situation as a human or as ferocious animal. Well, maybe not that ferocious, but one with a unique skill set.
• Harness the powers of nature in order to solve puzzles. After all, sometimes an earthquake is just what’s needed to get people’s attention.
• Beautiful hand-painted HD artwork in the style of old-school pixel art.
• Dozens of wacky characters, ALL fully voiced.
• Cool references to classic LucasArts and Sierra games.
• Two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster. Finish the game to earn a digital certificate with your name on it, signed by the Elder Druids themselves!
• Many MANY smooth 2D animations, including thrilling cutscenes.
• Over an hour of immersive, charming music.
• A hotspot reveal option to avoid pixel hunting.
• Lots of achievements to be gained by exploring the world.
• A journal to help keep you on track.
• Available in English with German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Hebrew translations.
• And the wind cried Mary!